Today’s super easy purple look with step by step instructions!
- Prep your lid with some primer.
- Take a fluffy blending brush and a warm brown and sweep it backwards and forwards in an arch motion to create a transition shade (a shade between your skin colour and the purple, helps the look blend seamlessly).
- Take a flat eye shadow brush and pack a purple shade allover the lid, this doesn’t need to be neat as you’ll be blending it out.
- Use a small blending brush, using circular motions run it over the purple line to blend it all in.
- Take a much smaller brush and run the purple shadow along the lower lash line.
- I then picked up the flat brush again and packed some Urban Decay – Tonic eye shadow to the middle of the lid to give it a gorgeous iridescent bluey-purpley glow.
- Add mascara and lashes.
- Last but not least, use a white, shimmery shade to highlight the inner corner of your eye.
Transition shade: MAC – Saddle (you can use any warm brown shade)
Iridescent shade: – Urban Decay – Tonic
Inner corner shimmer – Juvias Place, Masquerade palette – Giza (or literally any shimmery highlight)