Tonight’s look is a peacocky-tealy-greeny smoked eye! (Tiny sprinkle of glitter in the corners of the eyes obvs✨)
*Start off by placing some sellotape facing outwards on the corner of your eye. This helps you keep a defined line when blending, it also helps you keep a straight line when doing your eyeliner too!
1. I started with a warm brown eye shadow on first for the crease colour and just blended that all over.
2. I then went in with a small brush and packed on some black and blended that out.
3. Next I took a MAC paint pot in Soft Ochre and placed it all over my lid to form a base for the teal shadow to help keep it reaaaaaaaaaal bright.
I forgot to take pictures after this stage but as follows…
4. I packed the teal shade all over my lid
5. I then went back in with the warm brown and again with the black to blend everything in together. Soooo much blending, if it’s not looking right – just blend until your brush snaps it will look good in the end! Ha.
6. Applied my winged eyeliner and peeled off the sellotape.
8. I took a small pencil brush and the warm brown shade and blended it along my lower lash line.
9. I then went in with a black pencil eyeliner to the waterline and blended out for a smokey effect with a small pencil brush. Make sure to blend along the line where you just peeled the sellotape off to connect the two and make it look seamless.
10. Sprinkled a little teal glitter to the inner corner of my eyes.
11. I finished the look by adding my lashes!
Hope you liked this look 🙂 xx